There’s not much to know about me on the brief. I <3 music, fashion, politics, and go through random quirky phases.
I’m currently working on growing my bangs out (I’m half way there now!) because long hair is SEXY.
In Long? I’ll save YOU, dear Reader, the trouble by writing in incomplete sentences. See? That’s how much I <3 you all. ^^
- Haruka Ai ( Jap. translation of my Chinese name) or Nancy Jiang or (mostly) Lil_angel101
- A monolid-er (I have hidden double eyelids, which doesn’t really count as double eylids or single eyelids I guess. ^O^)
- A proud CHINESE-CANADIAN.
- A soon-to-be Political Science UofO Undergraduate.
- An aspiring anything (because I haven’t made up my mind yet as to what I’m going to be but when I do, I’m gonna be awesome youknowit)
- A master procrastinator
- A horrible speller and grammar-er
- A loud and
- A random blogger (NOTE: will blog ANYTHING and EVERYTHING under the moon. Open to suggestions as well ^v^
- A complex and confusing individual that cannot be summed up by mere words (because I haven’t obtained THAT kind of amazing writing skills yet… if ever…)
And here’s some diagrams to further understand the complexity that is me:
I don’t consider myself as a person good with words. Occasionally, I’d be struck by inspiration and blind people with my amazingness. Most of the times though, they facepalm at my lameness.
I hope that dear Reader, you’ll enjoy my random posts from now and beyond (and beyond and beyond…). I strive to improve not only my grammar (a toughie), my interests, and my ability to “self-actualize”**.
I hope I haven’t lost you yet,
Haruka Ai ^^
**”self-actualize” is a term used by humanistic psychologist Maslow. Basically, it means to become the best ME possible.
Ps. Lame joke # 1: Who is the king of school supplies?
DUN DUN DUN….
THE RULER! Muahahahahahahah. yeah. It was told to me by my cute little Kumon students Kaythxbai.